DescriptionNow running for 10 years, SMi’s annual conference on Adaptive Designs in Clinical Trials will return to London on 9th and 10th April 2018.
This year’s agenda has been curated to provide you with the latest innovations, regulatory updates, and strategies on how industry and clinical experts are currently using adaptive designs in their clinical trials for successful drug, medical device and therapy development.
Giving you a fresh take on this vital area of biopharma, the event will ride the wave of technology within the pharmaceutical industry, as we consider how the increasing use of smartphone apps and digital devices is changing the way trials run. Simultaneously, the event will also explore how adaptive designs are being used for the production of personalised medicines and personalised therapies.
Featured Speakers include:
• James Matcham, Head of Biometrics, Early Clinical Development, AstraZeneca
• Alex Sverdlov, Director, Statistical Scientist, Novartis
• Frank Fleisher, Principal Methodology Statistician, Boehringer-Ingelheim
• Christine Fletcher, Executive Director Biostatistics, Amgen
• Chris Harbron, Principal Statistical Scientist, Roche
• Olivier Collignon, Biostatistician, European Medicines Agency
• Beatrice Panico, Medical Advisor, MHRA
• Corine Baayen, Senior Biostatistician, H.Lundbeck
• Explore the current industry outlook and evaluate the promises and challenges of digital technology use
• Hear exciting case studies on enrichment designs and group sequential trials
• Discover how big pharma companies are using Platform Trials and self-adapting priors to advance their adaptive clinical trials
• Examine the use of adaptive clinical trials are used to produce targeted therapies
• Learn from the latest regulatory perspectives from MHRA and EMA, including planning and assessing umbrella and basket trials
Early Bird: Book by Dec 15 to save £400. Book by Jan 31 to save £200. Book by 28 Feb to save £100.
For more information click HERE